The standard basis weights of the fabrics used for PP bag production are: 55g/m2, 60g/m2, 65g/m2, 70g/m2.
Bags of 130 g/m2 fabric can be made on order.
to pack loose materials in:
- grain and milling industry: flour, grain, groats
- fodder industry: fodders, fertilizers
- sugar industry
- other applications: sand, metal parts, concrete elements
STRADOM S.A. bags have been approved for food contact and have a conformity certificate for safety and textile product marking.
- Width: from 40-79 cm
- Basis weights: 55g/m2, 60g/m2, 65g/m2, 70g/m2. Bags of 130 g/m2 fabric can be made on order.
- Length: up to 125 cm
- Colours: white or as requested by the customer
- Imprint: one- or two-colour imprint (on one side of the bag)
- Packing:1000 pcs. per bale or according to the customer's indications
- Bag opening: thermally cut, hemmed, with vent or valve
- PE lining: optionally polyethylene lining can be sewn in to obtain tight packaging
Bags always available to purchase
- 60 cm x 100 cm - white
- 60 cm x 105 cm - white
- 60 cm x 110 cm - white
- 65 cm x 105 cm - white
STRADOM S.A. reserves the right to alter the technical parameters.