Tarpaulin - strong thick impregnated fabric, used for the production of waterproof garments, tents, all types of covers and backpacks. Its functional features are waterproofness and high durability.
STRADOM S.A. tarpaulins are: rot-proof, water resistant and fire resistant. Tarpaulins can be manufactured as raw or dyed fabric.
- for production of outer garments
- for tent production
- for protective clothing (gloves, aprons)
- for tool bags
- other specialized applications
- Colours: khaki, black, natural
- Width: 102 cm
- Basis weight: 550 g/m2 – 650 g/m2
- Strength in weft direction: 1050 N – 1100 N
- Strength in warp direction: 1800 N – 2200 N
STRADOM S.A. reserves the right to alter the technical parameters.