Antisnow nets not only perfectly protect from snow-drifts but also can be applied as shelters along the roads, to enclose building grounds, gardens and other objects. Thanks to its unique construction and high level of GSM, the possibilities of application for these nets are practically unlimited. Irregularity of the mesh assures high efficiency.
- To enclose and secure building grounds
- At roads, and other constructions, cuts, landslides, etc.
- To mark skiing routes
- To protect roads, gardens and other objects from snow-drifts.
- Standard GSM: 180 g/m², 240 g/m², 300 g/m², 500 g/m², 600 g/m² (others possible if requested)
- Dimensions: mesh from 3,0 mm to 4,5 cm.
- Standard width: 120 cm.
- Packaging: 24 rolls of 50 lm each; situated on palettes
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to 70°C.
- UV stabilisation: 2 years.
- Colors: orange or at special request.
Nets are made of polyethylene: HDPE and LDPE and color concentrate and UV stabilisator. Nets are resistant to most of solvents; in temp. 70°C they may partially dissolve.