The polypropylene antistatized filling fabric is a flat woven product, made of polypropylene tapes, with using of weaving technique. A patented technology of tape production ensures the surface antistatization of fabric.
TYP: T-PP 016-xxx-1 AP oraz T-PPT 016-xxx-1 AP
Fabric surface weight: 85±4 g/m2
TYP: T-PP 021-xxx-1 AP oraz T-PPT 021-xxx-1 AP
Fabric surface weight: 101±5 g/m2
- Flammable properties – Oxygen index OI 21±0.3 %,
- Antistatization properties – Surface resistance, volume resistance and resistance between the points are below 1x109 Ώ,
- Mechanical properties – Maximal tensile force not less than 700 N.
- Easy mounting and application
- Good water permeability
- Chemical resistance to acids, bases and salts
- Resistance to putrid processes
The fabrics are intended for using in underground workings of mining companies, for making the filling dams at hydraulic filling: front dam, side dam, locking dam and ground braces.