STRADOM S.A. is a modern manufacturer of polypropylene fabrics and yarns. The unique technological skills resulting from 134 years of experience on the market and production capacities enable us to meet the highest quality requirements, owing to which for many years STRADOM S.A. has maintained its position of one of the most important manufacturers of technical fabrics and yarns on the market.
The company offer includes primarily:
- polypropylene fabrics for big-bag manufacturers, fabrics for the mining industry, packaging fabrics and fabrics for the furniture industry
- products for horticulture and nursery-gardening including: agrotextiles, shade nets
- products for the building industry, including: plaster reinforcing mesh, roofing films and membranes, leno nets, roofing accessories, geotextiles
- multifilament (polypropylene yarn) for manufacturers of ropes, cords, haberdashery, fishing nets, technical fabrics etc...
- polypropylene bags (for packing loose materials such as: flour, sugar, grains, etc), rachel bags, leno bags
- natural fibre fabrics and yarns
- regranulate and regranulation service
To meet the expectations of its customers, in 1999 STRADOM S.A. implemented the Quality Assurance System according to the ISO 9001 standard, in 2002 the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System and in 2011 ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
STRADOM S.A. strives to maintain its competitive edge primarily owing to competitive prices, quality and flexibility. Appropriate technical facilities comprising of production lines, a process engineers' team and a laboratory make it possible for us to adjust our production promptly to the market demands and individual requirements of each customer. With its tailor-made production STRADOM S.A. creates a unique value for its customers.
STRADOM S.A. is constantly looking for new areas of production activity, at full speed launching new products on new markets. In recent years STRADOM S.A. has made a successful attempt to expand in international markets, developing its existing foreign markets and conquering new ones. Owing to the development of exports, especially to West European markets, the company may now boast a 50% exports share in its overall sales value.
The Company has a strong, well recognizable brand, associated with high quality products and a well developed distribution network based on wholesalers and its own agencies abroad.