Coconut mats are produced of only natural materials – coconut fibers. The production process is based on needling method with no chemicals used.
Coconut mats are mostly used in gardening, construction and furniture industry. Thanks to their properties they can be used as green acoustic screens, anti-noise banks and also to protect anti-erosion embankments, fill slopes and ditches at roads and highways construction. Coconut mats perfectly prevent the ground from quick dehydration or surface scouring. When used as plants foundation, make the roots spread quickly in natural coconut environment causing faster plant growth.
- Restrain the weeds from spreading out in gardening and horticulture.
- Make perfect natural conditions for roots to grow quickly
- Help to maintain proper soil moisture for appropriate vegetation
- Protect the embankments from erosion
- In establishing gardens and green-lands
- In horticulture
- In gardening
- For embankments protection and safety