Nonwoven agrotextiles are intended as covers for crop plants, especially in market gardening, fruit farming, floriculture, nursery gardening and in forest nurseries. Thanks to the appropriate basis weight, the plants - though under flat covers - are not crushed and can develop properly. Air- and water-permeable nonwovens create a favourable microclimate for covered plants with a moderately higher temperature and relative air humidity.
The agrotextile cover has numerous advantages: it is light, allows permeation of moisture, air and light, which makes it indispensable especially as a covering for evergreen plants.
- nonwoven agrotextiles accelerate plant growth
- protect plants against pests, ground frost, hail, heavy rain and other weather conditions
- allow permeation of light, air and water, maintain high humidity and stabilize air temperature fluctuations for covered plants
- enable earlier sowing or planting, help to obtain high yield, very good quality crops
- for production of vegetable and flower seedlings
- to cover newly planted lawns
- to cover strawberries, wild strawberries, potatoes and fruit bushes
- zabezpieczenie roślin na zimę (ochrona przed przymrozkami i niskimi temperaturami)
- to protect plants in winter
- Standard basis weights: 17 g/m2 , 19 g/m2
- Standard widths: 160 cm, 320 cm
- UV stabilization: 1 gardening season
- Colours: black, white
- Packing: Nonwoven wound on tubes 100 r.m. each
STRADOM S.A. reserves the right to alter the technical parameters.